In this episode you’ll be hearing a very candid conversation between Rachel and Tanya Silva (aka @dietjunkE on Instagram)! Tanya will be helping to answer the big question: does exercise make you a better entrepreneur? Body image, self-love, judgment of others and transformation – it’s all here on this episode of Real Talk!
Rachel and Tanya discuss a lot today, including:
• The body positive movement that’s happening – and why it’s both beautiful and confusing
• Why Tanya likes to eliminate labels, and the one word that triggers people because of the meaning we attach to it…
• Rachel’s own journey with eating, exercise, self-love and body image
• The effect of judging (ourselves and others)
• Why Tanya feels that exercise should be “delicious” and how we can do this
• What are movement patterns and why the matter so much
• Where Tanya gets her best business ideas, a deep secret of the fitness industry, the true way to transform and a whole lot more!
Books mentioned: Judgment Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein → https://gabbybernstein.com/bookgift/
To help Rachel promote this show and reach more people, just snap a screenshot of your device while listening to the episode and share it on Instagram stories - tag Rachel, @GirlConfident. Thanks to Tanya for joining us and to all the listeners for tuning in!